WinRAR Final Latest
WinRAR 3.71 – Final
WinRAR is a powerful archive manager. It can backup your data and reduce size of email attachments, decompress RAR, ZIP and other files downloaded from Internet and create new archives in RAR and ZIP file format.
Features of WinRAR:
– Using WinRAR puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression by consistently making smaller archives than the competition, saving disk space and transmission costs.
– WinRAR provides complete support for RAR and ZIP archives and is able to unpack CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z archives.
– WinRAR offers a graphic interactive interface utilizing mouse and menus as well as the command line interface.
– WinRAR is easier to use than many other archivers with the inclusion of a special “Wizard” mode which allows instant access to the basic archiving functions through a simple question and answer procedure. This avoids confusion in the early stages of use.
– WinRAR offers you the benefit of industry strength archive encryption using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) with a key of 128 bits.
– WinRAR supports files and archives up to 8,589 billion gigabytes in size. The number of archived files is, for all practical purposes, unlimited.
– WinRAR offers the ability to create selfextracting and multivolume archives.
Recovery record and recovery volumes allow to reconstruct even physically damaged archives.
– WinRAR features are constantly being developed to keep WinRAR ahead of the pack.
Changes in Version 3.71:
1. Archive names in rar.log error log file always include the full path.
2. WinRAR tray icon is compatible with high DPI display modes.
3. If you modified a file in archive with encrypted names using an external editor, WinRAR will not ask for archive password again when prompting to update a file. It will use a password which you entered when opening an archive,
4. Bugs fixed:
a) switch -tl and “Set archive time to latest file time” option could fail in previous version. Sometimes they set archive time to current system time instead of latest file time;
b) if -ag switch mask contained archive number, month and minute characters, WinRAR placed ‘I’ character instead of minute value into generated archive name for archive numbers exceeding 1;
c) high ASCII names in ISO files using ISO 9660 format without Joliet format extension were displayed incorrectly;
d) WinRAR could crash when decompressing some of corrupt RAR archives;
e) if “Turn PC off when done” option was set in “Convert archives” command, WinRAR turned PC off after converting the first archive in selected group instead of after converting the entire group;
f) if user specified a non-existent destination path in SFX archive in Vista, SFX could enter into infinite “create new SFX window” loop;
g) WinRAR could fail to unpack an individual file from subfolder of ACE archive using the drag and drop.
pasw : z00mby
no need crack, just install and your winrar already registered