Portable Winamp 5.3.5
Softpedia Winamp is more than just a player. It’s your window to the multimedia world. From MP3s to streaming video, Winamp is the one place you go to feed your audio/video habit. Here are some key features of “Winamp 5”: · Winamp can use both Modern and Classic skins, so you can be both hip and retro at the same time. Winamp Main Window or Visualizations (Video/Vis Drawer), or the EQ, Skin Options, and Color Themes (Config Drawer) from the Main Window
Portable Winamp is the portable version of the Winamp audio player
· Winamp gives you easy and organized access to your favorite media. That’s what you call mass media
· Winamp can play a huge variety of audio and video formats right out of the box… err… out of the installation.
· You get access to hundreds of free audio and video channels in the Media Library. This ain’t your father’s library.
· Winamp can burn your music to CDs.
· Winamp makes it easy to create and manage your favorite songs through playlists. Yes, you can be your own DJ.
· Winamp allows you to extend it’s functionality through the use of “plug-ins” Its like the Mr. Potato Head of music.
· Winamp will allow you to alter the sound of your music through a built-in Equalizer. An audio receiver right on your PC.
· Winamp allows you to watch visual effects that are driven from your music with Visualizations. From flaming fireballs to screaming strobe effects, its all there.
· Winamp 5 features our new Modern Skin that’s easier to use and more powerful than ever
· Easily access the Media Library (ML), Playlist Editor (PL), integrated Video
· Includes over 50 color themes that suit nearly every mood or occasion!
· Winamp 5 carries forward the unobtrusive “Window Shade”
· Drag and drop media directly into a Playlist from Windows Explorer or the Media Library
· Jump directly to an item within the list by double clicking it or selecting the item and press Enter
· Sort Playlists by title, file name, or path and file name
· Easily Open and Save Playlists from the Manage Playlist button
Winamp is more than just a player. It’s your window to the multimedia world. From MP3s to streaming video, Winamp is the one place you go to feed your audio/video habit.
Here are some key features of “Winamp 5”:
· Winamp can use both Modern and Classic skins, so you can be both hip and retro at the same time.
Winamp Main Window
or Visualizations (Video/Vis Drawer), or the EQ, Skin Options, and Color Themes (Config Drawer) from the Main Window
· Organize and find your favorite songs and videos in ONE place
· Rip your favorite music CDs into AAC or MP3 (Ripping limited to 2x speeds for free users. MP3 encoding is only available in Winamp Pro)
· Burn your favorite music compilations to CD (limited to 2x for free users)
· Media Library “Views” allow you to easily create rule based lists of your media
· Easily modify your music collections tags (Artist, Album, Song name, etc.)
· Internet Radio and TV
* Easily tune into user created Internet TV and Radio stations
* Over 4000 Internet Radio stations and 40 Internet TV channels to choose from
* Bookmark your favorite stations and channels for future access
· Winamp Now Playing
* View album art, artist biographies, discographies
* Keep track of your favorite artists by browsing fan sites and news articles presented in the client
* Easily buy your favorite CDs, memorabilia, or just sell your own
· Play many major video formats (NSV, WMV, MPG, etc.) with ease
· Easily resize video playback using the 1x, 2x, and Maximize window buttons
· Watch your favorite videos in Full Screen mode
· Quick access to dozens of Internet TV stations created by users
· Detach the video window from the main player
· Winamp 5 comes bundled with the latest version of the ground breaking AVS (Advanced Visualization Studio) and Milkdrop visualizers
· Enjoy over 100 bundled visualization presets created by users
· Switch between presets manually or sit back and watch your presets on Random
· Easily jump to Full Screen mode
· Download new visualizations and presets from Winamp.com
· Shift the sound from both speakers to left or right using the Balance slider
· Enable Cross Fading to transition the audio smoothly from one song to another
· Select from the dozens of EQ presets to tune the sound
· Create your own EQ settings and save them for future use
· 400MHz Pentium II
· 64MB RAM
· 10MB Hard Disk Space
· 16bit Sound Card
· Windows 98 or later
· 1GHz Pentium III
· 128MB RAM
· 10MB Hard Disk Space
· Windows 2000 or later